Wednesday, June 17, 2009

INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION: 10 oh-so-bored Facts.

It has become a habit to gather with my high school friends at least once every weekend. These are the only times where we cherish the most because these area also the only times we get to catch up with each other. We will talk about everything about oursevels and keep each other updated among ourselves. Recently, friends claimed that when we talk, I tend to hold back about certain issues regarding myself. For example, I would only tell 80% of the story, instread of telling out the whole story.
There are reasons why I refuse to explain everything in a full-length. Firstly, it's because I fear that they might not be interested and secondly, I don't know if it bothers them telling them everything about myself. Last but not least, I'd still prefer to maintain some privacy with me.
But now, I would like to share 10 oh-so-bored Facts you might don't even know about me.
  1. The last three digit in my cell phone number stands for my birthday.
  2. I sucked my left thumb until the age of 8.
  3. I love hot Milo that burns my tongue.
  4. I talk to my grandpa more than my father.
  5. Every morning, I snooze my alarm clock at least once.
  6. Boys scream over goals during a football match, but I scream over hot footballers.
  7. There are 28.9% of fats in my body.
  8. My biggest phobia is Ornithoscelidaphobia, fear of dinosaurs.
  9. Guys who wear nice shoes turn me head over heels.
  10. My favourite childhood toy was Lego.

Does this help in self-disclosure? I hope yes. Guess I must learn not only to take from others, but to give as well.

Signed off,

PANG YUEN CHENG (QUEENIE)

No comments:

Post a Comment