Monday, June 22, 2009

Setting your priorities straight

Some people dont know how to set their priorities straight, for them sometimes what is most important may just be last on their list. Apperently according to some people i seem to be that kind of person. Thinking about it i cant really blame them cause it certainly seems to be that way at times. But i dont really agree with them either.

Its true that i tend to take many things less seriously then i perhaps should be, but usually i notice that it wouldn't have made that much of a difference to the end product even if i had taken it more seriously or had started earlier. Of course this depends on the situations. Most of the time i still manage to get my things done and not produce an all to bad end product. However, Sadly this isnt always the case.

I also tend to love going out with my friends and being social, and this is usually more noticeable when it is exam time and i should apparently be studying instead. This seems to be misinterpreted as me being not responsible and not knowing how to manage my time or even saying things such as "you cant be in a relationship". I mean, seriously?! How is that even really related to a relationship?! Who is to say that i won't set my priorities right and have good time management for a relationship?

Well i am posting this post later then i should, so i guess my time management does suck. At least i had my priorities sort of set straight and studied for exams instead of doing this or going online etc. although i still managed to meet my friends and have a good time. Guess i'm rather useless at time management AND setting my priorities straight. Oh well... cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment