Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Do You Even Know You At All?

Week 7 will probably be the busiest week ever since I started Semester 3. From presentation to mid term preparations, I have missed out two blog posts last week. Hence, I have four blog posts to be done this week. However, I am unsure of which topic I should blog about as there is no lessons commence within this week. Worse, sometimes I realised my team mates are not blogging regarding the topic we learnt during the particular week. I thought I might as well come up with my own topic.


Lately, I started to relearn about myself.


I DON'T KNOW
That is the worst answer given by anyone.
But I realised that is my answer for now.
"Hello. My name is I Don't Know. I don't know what I want. I don't know everything."


You may be my best friend, parents, pet, toys, diary or even boyfriend, well if I have one. But you may not know or don't want to know that I have decidophobia, which means fear of making decisions. It all started since years ago not until recently I realised how serious it has became.

I could be so indecisive that I do not use the traditional way by flipping a coin. Instead, I created my own style. I will look at the time. If the time at the moment ends with an odd number, it means just do it. If it ends with an even number, it means don't do it.

No promises. No warranty. Not realiable. But it helps me to decide when I'm in a dilemma. From picking what to wear to whether should I say it or not, I will always look at the digital time. From now onwards, I will not, NEVER depend on the time anymore. I must have more confidence in myself to decide which path to take and not just gamble with my life.


Signed off,
PANG YUEN CHENG (QUEENIE)

No comments:

Post a Comment