Friday, June 5, 2009

Yesterday, when I was in college, My younger sister sent me a message and the content was: "Tomorrow daddy will go to Malacca Pantai Hospital to proceed operation". I really taken aback and shocked on this message. Immediately, without thinking other thing, my first reaction was give a call to my dad, I am really confused on that time, because I don't know my dad suffered from any illness ( my dad healthy is consider normal ). MY dad told me that he was felt sickness and uncomfortable last night and he said kept vomit for whole night until he can't endured and went to see the doctor. And doctor verified that my dad suffered from "Gall bladder".

Again, my mum told me don't have to worried about my dad ( I know she scared me get distraction from this of my study). However, I know it is not a serious case, but I felt like something is burning in my heart and I felt very pain...really...The operation is progress today. I woke up at 7 a.m and straightforward called my mum to know whether they are in the journey to the hospital or not. I asked my mum to passed over the phone to dad, I asked about dad's felling and he afraid or not? This is the first time to my dad having an operation. And dad answered me :" It is ok to me." ( Doubt...because his sound was smooth and voice was low). A simple answer. The operation began at 12.42 p.m and last to 3.54 p.m. My younger sister told me all the timer and she also sent me a picture before dad send to operating theatre.

Is this the picture show that :" It is ok to me"?? I don't think so. From my dad facial express, posture and gesture, I can felt whatever dad told me just to hidden some emotion to me. The early message that younger sister sent to me is an insufficiency message. She don't make clarify what actually happened to dad, she make me get into tension so much. After the operation, younger sister gave me a call and told me that, inside dad's eyes got tear, I know how much the painful suffered to my dad. Doctor only injected 4 narcotic injection to narcosis the area of body part that have to be progress. I think the narcoticness is not enough to covered the pain...I felt very sorry to dad cause I can beside him...

No comments:

Post a Comment