Sunday, June 28, 2009

Traffic Heavy


Just came back from hometown, really tired...Because the traffic was heavy...Traffic heavy almost make me felt tired+bad mood...Last Monday till Friday, at 12.30 p.m, I had to fetched my sister went to British Council ( near KLCC ) and picked her up at 4.45 p.m. I stay at Bandar Utama here, if go to there and go back have to consume at least 1 more hour...because of Jalan Ampang...Last Thursday, my sister asked me to fetched her at 6 p.m, and I leaf home at 5.30 p.m. Do you know how long I went there and came back??? 3++ hours...I really had bad mood on that day. What I observed was almost every driver can considered no tolerance at all...of course, included me, hehe~~ The reason I said so because driver will never allowed other driver jump the queue and one non-verbal message have brought out by the driver - get closer to in front car as close as possible... To me, I also did like that as well, but however, I will allowed the car jump the queue if the drivers "raise" up their hand ( non-verbal too), it was a manner phenomena for me. Thus, if you want to jump the queue, please did so, it often work!

No comments:

Post a Comment